There are many different types of scholarship, so don’t be put off from applying. There are
• cover tuition fees and / or living costs
• cover a variety of expenses, or specific course requirements, such as equipment and clothing or travel
• are only open to students of a particular region or country
• are only open to students on a particular course
• are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
It is important to realise that a scholarship is not the only funding option.
A scholarship is a payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic ability or country of origin or demand for the expertise.
Other options include Grants and Bursary’s that support education, awarded on the basis of ability, circumstance or financial need. These are awarded by the regions you are travelling from or to, and by charitable Trusts and organisations.
Discover your course options and the universities that have them, prepare and submit your application, From your initial thoughts about study we can guide you through the entire process from choosing the right place to you, gaining admission and meeting the Visa requirements, so that you can start your perfect course and achieve your ambitions!
Discover programs and schools, get matched to the best options, and easily submit your applications. From research and admission to visa and arrival at your dream school, we guide you at every step of the way!
Neuron Educare is more than a platform, it is your trusted partner to help you do what you do best: help as many students as possible fulfill their international education dreams.
Increase your global presence and the number of qualified students from a single, easy-to-use platform trusted by more than 1,500 institutions worldwide.